The Annapurna base camp trek is famous for trekkers. The principal peaks of the western portion of the great Annapurna Himal, including Hiunchuli, Annapurna South, Fang, Annapurna, Ganagapurna, Annapurna 3 and Machhapuchhare, are arranged almost precisely in a circle about 10 miles in diameter with a deep glacier-covered amphitheater at the center. From this glacier basin, known as the Annapurna Sanctuary, the Modi Khola knifes its way south in a narrow gorge fully 12,000 ft. deep. Further south, the gorge opens up into a wide and fertile valley, the domain of the Gurungs. The middle and upper portions of Modi Khola offer some of the best short trekking routes in Nepal, and the valley is located so that these treks can be easily combined with treks into the Kali Gandaki region to the west.
In spite of the great heights of the surrounding peaks and ice walls, the valley floor between 12,000 and 14,000 ft. can provide comfortable camping spots in good weather.
||Price (US $)
This date is available and open for bookings.
We have reached minimum numbers and this trip is guaranteed to depart.
There are very limited number of available places on this departure. Immediate booking.
This date is currently unavailable. Please contact us, if you are interested in travelling on this date.
What Is Included
- Airport pickup and drops by private vehicle
- 3-star hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara with breakfast
- Teahouse accommodation during the trek
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary
- Domestic flights (Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu)
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private vehicle mention on itinerary
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/monument visits as per the itinerary
- An experienced local English-speaking and government-licensed trek Guide and assistant trek Guide (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide)
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter only carry 25 Kg)
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, food and accommodation
- Home of trek, trekking bag/duffel bag, t-shirt.
- Trekking map for entire trip
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits
- Annapurna conservation fee and ( TIMS card)
- Medical kit
- All government and local taxes
What Is Not Included
- Nepalese entry visa fee
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and/or Pokhara
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, internet etc.)
- Tips for guide(s), porter(s) and driver(s)
Day 1 : Arrive in Kathmandu
Day 2 : Sightseeng in Kathmandu
Day 3 : Flight/Drive to Pokahara & drive to Phedi, trek to Dhampus [1700m]
Day 4 : Trek to Landrung [1550m]
Day 5 : Trek to Chomrong [2100m]
Day 6 : Trek to Himalaya hotel [2850m]
Day 8 : Trek to Machhapuchhare base camp [3700m]
Day 9 : Trek to Annapurna south base camp [4130m]
Day 10 : Trek to Chomrong [2100m]
Day 11 : Trek to Ghandrunk [1940m]
Day 12 : Trek to Banthanti [2410m]
Day 13 : Trek to Ghorepani [2880m]
Day 14 : Trek to Nayapul, drive to Pokhara
Day 15 : Fly/Drive to Kathmandu
Day 16 : Depart Kathmandu