Annapurna region is best described as the most happening incentive trekking destination of Nepal. The Annapurna Circuit Trek has been proved as a highly praised and spectacular trekking route in the Annapurna region since it opened to foreign trekkers in 1977. This three weeks trek starts right from Besishahar and goes along the Marshyangdi River, with great view of Manashlu and Himal Chuli to the east. This magnificent trek leads you to the fine village inhabited by a wide diversity of people from different ethnic groups, offering spectacular and majestic view of the white Himalayas. As it continues to the north of the main Himalayan range on to the high and dry Tibetan Plateau, the scenery is equally breathtaking.
After Crossing the 5414m high Throng Pass, from the arid valley of the upper Manang, home of Tibeto- Buddhists, down to the Hindu pilgrimage site of Muktinath, and the Kali Gandaki valley, the world’s deepest river gorge, before heading down to Pokhara. Besides the mountain views, we encounter on this trek a variety of mountain communities of the Gurung, Manangi and Thakali people.
||Price (US $)
This date is available and open for bookings.
We have reached minimum numbers and this trip is guaranteed to depart.
There are very limited number of available places on this departure. Immediate booking.
This date is currently unavailable. Please contact us, if you are interested in travelling on this date.
What Is Included
- Airport pickup and drops by private vehicle
- 3-star hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara with breakfast
- Teahouse accommodation during the trek
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary
- Domestic flights (Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu)
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private vehicle mention on itinerary
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/monument visits as per the itinerary
- An experienced local English-speaking and government-licensed trek Guide and assistant trek Guide (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide)
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter only carry 25 Kg)
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, food and accommodation
- Home of trek, trekking bag/duffel bag, t-shirt.
- Trekking map for entire trip
- Drive by Private jeep to Chhame.
- Fly ticket from Jomsom to Pokhara
- Drive back by tourist coach to kathmandu
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits
- Annapurna conservation fee and ( TIMS card)
- Medical kit
- All government and local taxes
What Is Not Included
- Nepalese entry visa fee
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and/or Pokhara
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, internet )
- Tips for guide(s), porter(s) and driver(s)
Day 1 : Arrive at Intl Airport transfer to Hotel
Day 2 : Full Day Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley
Day 4 : Trek to Upper Pisang
Day 5 : Trek to manang Village
Day 6 : Acclamatize day (Explore around Manang Village)
Day 7 : Trek to Yak Kharka
Day 8 : Trek to Thorong La high camp
Day 9 : Cross Throng La (5416m) Muktinath
Day 11 : Fly/drive back to pokhara
Day 12 : Drive/Fly back to kathmandu
Day 13 : Final departure toward your homeland