Everest high circuit trekking with 3 cols massive passes is very popular, the most challenging and hard trekking route in Everest region. It is known as Everest high route or Everest 3 high passes. Trekkers must have a good physical condition and habits of long day walking in high altitude passes to succeed this type of trekking. Renzo La, Chola and Kongma La are the tough 3 passes for the professional trekkers.
||Price (US $)
This date is available and open for bookings.
We have reached minimum numbers and this trip is guaranteed to depart.
There are very limited number of available places on this departure. Immediate booking.
This date is currently unavailable. Please contact us, if you are interested in travelling on this date.
What Is Included
- Airport pickup and drops by private vehicle
- 3-star hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private vehicle mention on itinerary
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/monument visits as per the itinerary
- An experienced local English-speaking and government-licensed trek Guide and assistant trek Guide (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide)
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter only carry 25 Kg)
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, food and accommodation
- Home of trek, trekking bag/duffel bag, t-shirt.
- Trekking map for entire trip
- Flight ticket from Kathmandu to Lukla and Kathmandu.
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits
- Sagarmatha National park fee and ( TIMS card)
- Medical kit
- All government and local taxes
What Is Not Included
- Nepalese entry visa fee
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch and dinner stay in Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, internet etc.)
- Tips for guide(s), porter(s) and driver(s)
Day 1 : Arrival at Intl Airport transfer to Hotel
Day 2 : Fly to Lukla and Trek to Phakding.
Day 3 : Trek to Namche Bazaar
Day 7 : Trek to Gokya via Ranjo la Pass.
Day 9 : Trek to Zungla via Chola pass.
Day 10 : Trek to Gorekshep.
Day 11 : Hike up to the Base Camp.
Day 12 : Hike up to Kalapatthar and trek to Lobuche.
Day 13 : Trek to Chukung via Khumbula pass.
Day 14 : Trek to Tengboche.
Day 17 : Fly to Kathmandu.
Day 18 : Final Departure to your homeland.